Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List Season 6 Episode 4 Freezing My A-List Off

Watch Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List Season 6 Episode 4 Freezing My A-List Off Online Stream in get-infoz entertainment through its new episode airs this date on its host channel. And also with this site helps you to know the best episode and or season that the TV series released. For additional information it's summary is written below. We hope you enjoy the new show as the title above stated.

Summary:

TV Series Title: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
Season: 06
Episode: 04
Title of the Episode: Freezing My A-List Off
Genre: Reality
Theme: Celebrity Life
Date of the Show: Tuesday / June 29, 2010
Host: Bravo
Rate: Great (based on TV viewers)

Synopsis of the episode: Kathy heads north for a very busy trip to Alaska. She meets up with her friend Levi Johnston to do a book signing, performs stand up, and turns host for a dog-sled event. (from TV viewer)

Newer Post Older Post